Examining the World in light of the Divine Word

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dad had a Heart Attack

Many of you know that my father Dave had two minor heart attacks after Christmas. I had a chance to meet with him before his surgery in St. Thomas and talk about spiritual matters. Yesterday, I visited him in London. I brought him a Bible, since he didn't have one, and he seemed appreciative. The surgery went well (triple bypass) but due to the meds his bowels shut down for a few days which has caused painful complications. Last evening it seemed that things were taking a turn for the better and that he might be able to go home in a few days.

Pray also that he would discover what it means to have an intimate and adventurous relationship with the Lord. He's a great guy and I believe God could use him significantly for Kingdom purposes. Pray for my step-mom Nan as well as she travels to London each day to see him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

8:31 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home